How can I contact mine officials? Print
Tuesday, 05 February 2008 15:14

You can send a message to info @  Or the Relief Mine secretary can be reached at 801-423-1492. She is usually in the office on Saturday mornings. Please leave a voice message if no one is available to take your call.